Terms and Conditions for posting content to official St. Joseph's Health Care Foundation online sites
St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation (the foundation) values and encourages your comments and we hope you will join the discussions. We look forward to hearing from you.
We cannot respond to every comment, particularly those that deal with individual medical cases and issues. The foundation reviews all comments that are posted to protect the privacy and confidentiality of those for whom we care, in keeping with best practices among health care organizations. Respectful comments are a must; disagreements are acceptable, providing they are written in a respectful manner. Threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, or hostile comments, or those containing profanities or any form of spam will not be posted.
Please remember that when you post a comment online it is published for the world to see—it is also a permanent online record that cannot be taken back. For your own privacy and the privacy of others, you should consider carefully how much detailed personal and medical information linked to your comment you wish to see published on the Internet.
Use of submitted content:
St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation has the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any comments, posts or other material submitted to St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation official online sites for any purpose.
You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that in any way violates St. Joseph’s privacy and confidentiality policies.
- Post material that St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation determines is threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, or hostile towards any individual or entity.
- Post your telephone number or email address, or that of any other individual or entity, in the body of your comment.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation or St. Joseph’s Health Care, London or any individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights.
- Post material that promotes or advertises a commercial product or solicits business or membership or financial or other support in any business, group or organization except those which are officially approved by St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation’s marketing and communications.
- Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute “spam”.
- Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post comments under multiple names or using another person’s name.
St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to submit comments upon any breach of these terms and conditions.
- Edit or delete any submitted comments, regardless of whether such communication violates these standards.
St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation is not responsible for any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses arising out of any claim related to any material you have posted.
St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation also reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time to address issues that may arise, or changes in our operations or the law.